Also known as Club Maritimo San Antonio de la Playa , Puerto de Can Pastilla
The port of Can Pastilla also offers paddle surfing, canoeing, sailing and much more. Playa de Palma | Majorca
The San Antonio de la Playa Maritime Club was established in July 1934 by a group of residents of Ca'n Pastilla, chaired by D. Juan Estela Serra (1934-1945), who selflessly donated land owned by him to found the Club . At that time, the only sporting activity was the boat regattas, with our Club having the largest fleet in the bay.